Name of Building: The Seagram Building. Lincoln Center.
In your group discuss the structure selected and answer the following questions below?
- Why did your group select this building?
- Which unions were involved in the built of the structure?
- Did it obtain a LEED status?
- Where is the building located and the significant of the structure?
- Square footage of the building?
- Height of the building?
- What plans were available for the building?
- What makes this structure unique?
- What was the overall cost to build the structure?