Answer the following questions:
- Describe what was going on at Union Square on September 5, 1882.
- How old was Peter McGuire when he started working?
- What apprenticeship skill did he learn?
- What was he doing at Cooper Union?
- List some of the trades unions he helped create:
- The May Day labor marches he led demanded what law be enforced?
- Read the timeline history. List and describe what your group thinks the three most important events are on that timeline, and summarize each in 1-2 sentences.
- Once again, May and Labor were created during the time when the unions were fighting for what working condition?